Trunk Club is a Nordstrom company that offers styling services for both women and men. Customers fill out a detailed style profile which, in turn, your assigned stylist uses to handpick clothes, shoes, and accessories. There is a $25 styling fee which is credited towards whatever you decide to keep, which is waived if you are a Nordstrom cardmember.
Shipping: Free, plus free return shipping
Tagged in: Womens clothing
Trunk Club is Nordstrom’s personal styling service. Women and men can sign up to receive “trunks” of 6-12 clothing and accessory items that have been curated for their tastes, sizing, and budget. It costs $25 to get a trunk, but beyond that, you’ll only pay for the items you decide to keep. (The $25 styling fee goes towards the purchase of those items!) Everything else, you can return using the pre-paid shipping label that Trunk Club provides for you.
Want to try Trunk Club for yourself? Get started here!
What is Trunk Club & how does it work?
Here’s how the Trunk Club process works:
- - When you sign up, you’ll share basics about your sizing, style, and preferred price range.
- - A Trunk Club stylist will follow up via phone, email, or chat
- - Your stylist will create a trunk of pieces and run it past you before it ships.
- - Once you receive your trunk, you’ll have 5 days to try pieces on and decide what to keep or return.
- - Keep what you want, and return the rest with Trunk Club’s prepaid shipping label.
- Trunk Club will charge you only for the pieces you keep, minus the $25 styling fee, which they’ll put towards your purchase.
How does Trunk Club know which styles to pick for me?
It’s up to you! Each “trunk” costs $25 to order, but you can set preferences for how much you’d like to spend per item. Be transparent with your stylist about how much you’d ideally like to spend.
You’ll only be charged for what you choose to keep, and your $25 styling fee goes towards that cost. If you return everything from your trunk, you’ll only be charged for the $25 styling fee.
How much does Trunk Club cost?
Trunk Club offers men’s (XS-3XL) and women’s (XXS-4XL) clothing and accessories, including petites, maternity, and plus-size clothing.
What you get in your trunk depends on what kinds of pieces you request from your stylist. But in general, you can request dresses, tops, pants, jackets, shoes, and more. In terms of style, you can expect to see the same kinds of on-trend, quality pieces you’d find at Nordstrom stores.
What kinds of clothing can you get? What sizes do they offer?