Stitch Fix is so popular with MSA readers, they voted it onto every one of our fashion and clothing reader’s choice lists! It ranked #1 on best men’s clothing and style subscriptions, and near the top for best women’s fashion subscriptions and best kids clothing subscription boxes too.
- $20 styling fee
- Ships to US
Stitch Fix is a clothing subscription with many options - I discovered the BEST way to make sure you get a good Fix every time! Read more...
More Staff Reviews of Stitch Fix
- $20 styling fee
- Ships to US
What We Love
- Stitch Fix is convenient—it’s a time-saver for busy fashion lovers, & an easy solution for folks who don’t like to shop.
- Your stylist picks pieces based on the budget, size, & style preferences you choose.
- Set your own schedule: You can get a “Fix” every month, or as a one-off when you need it.
What You Should Know
- To help Stitch Fix hone in on your specific style faster, we recommend requesting the same stylist for each Fix you order.
- Keep nothing, & you’ll eat that $20 styling fee. Keep one or more pieces, & the $20 goes towards your purchase. Keep everything, & you’ll get 25% off!
- Stitch Fix does not give you a preview of the items they have selected for you before they ship (as some other personal styling services do).
- We get the best Fixes when we give our stylist LOTS of information about what we’re looking for. (Submitting a Pinterest board of looks you like is a great way to do this!)
We Recommend Stitch Fix If
- You love shopping, but don’t have the time.
- You dislike shopping, & need help building a wardrobe.
- You want to broaden your options with new brands or styles you haven’t considered before.
Last Call to Order Stitch Fix Gift Cards for Holiday Delivery!
Giveaway Time: Win $500 in Stitch Fix Credit!
Galentine's Day Giveaway - Win 2 $150 Stitch Fix Gift Cards!
How Do Subscribers Rate Stitch Fix?WRITE A REVIEW
Jan 30, 2021
Jan 3, 2021
Oct 19, 2020
Oct 2, 2020
Aug 15, 2020
Jul 7, 2020
Jun 29, 2020
Jun 19, 2020
Jan 18, 2020
Sep 14, 2019
What is Stitch Fix & how does it work?
Stitch Fix is a personal styling service for women, men, and kids! For $20 per order—or “Fix”—a stylist will choose 5 clothing and accessory pieces to match the preferences you set, including your size/measurements, budget, and most importantly, your style.
You’ll get to try on your pieces in the comfort of home. Keep what you love and return the rest within three days. You’ll only be charged for what you keep. (Return what you don’t want for free!) Plus, the $20 fee for the “Fix” goes towards anything you choose to keep, and if you keep all five pieces, you’ll get 25% off, too!
Note that Stitch Fix isn’t necessarily a subscription service. You can request a Fix as a one-off whenever you need it. (This feature is especially handy when shopping for special occasions!) Or, you can set up recurring Fixes on a schedule that works for you. You can also stick with the same stylist, or change your stylist each time you request a Fix. We love how flexible this service is!
What sizes does Stitch Fix offer?
Stitch Fix currently offers a wide range of sizes for women, men, and children:
- Women: 0-24W (XS-3X) including petite, plus, and maternity sizes
- Men: XS-3XL, waist 28”-48”, inseam 28”-36”
- Kids: 2T-14
How much does Stitch Fix cost?
When you sign up for Stitch Fix, you’ll get to note what you’re comfortable spending on different types of pieces (such as tops, bottoms, jackets, coats, shoes, etc.). The Stitch Fix FAQ page says that women’s and men’s items tend to range between $25-$500 and kids’ items start at $10. Communicate your needs to your stylist, and they’ll do their best to accommodate!
And remember—with Stitch Fix, the only amount you pay up front is the $20 styling fee that they require for each “Fix” you order. Beyond that, you’re only charged for what you decide to keep.
What kinds of styles & brands does Stitch Fix offer?
While trend-savvy, contemporary looks are their specialty, we’ve seen Stitch Fix stylists accommodate out-of-the-ordinary aesthetics, too. (Think retro silhouettes or outfits with edgier vibes.) Stitch Fix draws from a pool of hundreds of different brands, both well-known and up-and-coming, so they can easily match you with styles and prices that fit your needs.
We’ve found that the key to getting the type of looks you want from Stitch Fix is to communicate, communicate, communicate! Thoughtfully fill out your style survey and send along extra notes or insights to your stylist if you’d like. We highly recommend creating a Pinterest board of outfit inspiration that you can share with your stylist. It’s a great way to visually convey what kinds of clothes catch your eye.
Is Stitch Fix a subscription?
Can I skip an automated delivery?
How do I change/cancel my Stitch Fix automated deliveries?
Where and how does Stitch Fix ship?
Stitch Fix only serves the US right now, though they’re looking to expand to the UK in 2019!
Fixes arrive via USPS. Shipping and returns are free!
You Might Also Like
Who We Are
MSA has been your top resource for subscription box reviews since 2012, and we like to think of ourselves as your well-researched and trusted friend. Our team has unboxed tens of thousands of boxes, shared their experience honestly, and joined our community in conversations about each. We wouldn't be who we are without our readers, who contribute their own first-hand experience on the thousands of subscriptions we've reviewed. Learn more.