Are MeUndies worth it? Check out my review of this underwear subscription for men and women! Read more...
More Staff Reviews of MeUndies
- $14 per month
- Ships to US, UK, Australia, and Canada
- Founded in 2011
- Pricing starts at $14 for women’s underwear, $16 for men’s underwear, and $8 for socks
- Free U.S. shipping and returns
- Women and Men’s underwear sizes ranging from XS to 4XL
What We Love About MeUndies
- Choose from a wide variety of styles, prints, and colors – want to try something different? It’s easy to change your preferences when it comes to colors and patterns.
- Add-ons like matching bralettes make for nice coordinates, and they too come at a 30% discount for members.
- MeUndies makes it easy to add an additional shipment to your membership, so subscribers can receive more than one pair, whether for themselves or themselves and their partner.
- MeUndies offers inclusive sizing just right for your body type with a size range of XS through 4XL in both men’s and women’s styles. Sock sizes range from XS through XL.
- You can add additional shipments of MeUndies underwear or socks to your membership. If you’d like to receive different prints, colors, or styles, simply log in before it ships to make your changes.
- It’s easy to skip a month if you don’t need or want another pair of underwear right now.
What You Should Know
- Members can shop the full site at 30% off retail prices. Not a member? No problem. You can still shop the full selection of MeUndies styles at full price – including lounge pants and leggings.
- New prints and patterns sell out fast – members have the ability to preview and reserve new prints before they launch.
- Add-on items are limited. If you’re looking for a product that’s not suggested as an add-on on your membership page, members will need to place an additional order outside of their monthly shipment.
We'd Recommend MeUndies If
- Are looking to have unique, comfortable, and quality underwear or socks shipped directly to your door each month.
- Want to refresh your underwear, socks, loungewear, and/or sleepwear at a discount.
- Love fun prints and patterns and want to receive early and exclusive access to MeUndies styles.
I recently received a gift card to MeUndies as a Christmas present. My wife and I sat down to browse the website, and soon had an order together. It was for slightly more than the gift card so I entered my payment info and didn't realize when I completed the order there had been no slot to enter the gift card -- you are supposed to enter it onto your account in a separate area, I guess.
I realized this as soon as the order finalized, and I sent an email within 5 minutes of the order explaining the situation to them and asking them if I could apply the gift card, or cancel my order. It was outside of their normal business hours, and the next email I got said it was too late to cancel the order, it had already been processed.
Since then I've had several emails and a phone call with at least 3 different people who all insist I process a full return and reorder the exact same thing. This is a pain for me to do and costs MeUndies money to return the shipping and then pay to reship me the exact same thing, but they won't budge and insist we go through this process.
I've been frustrated beyond even wanting my order at this point and just called the person who gifted me the card and offered them the code back for their own use. I will process their insisted return and forget about ever using their company again.
If you enjoy their products, and maybe they are great I will never know, just make sure you don't make any mistakes at checkout or be prepared for a frustrating weeks long process where everyone loses.
I unsubscribed after getting charged $14 customs/duties fees. It just isn't worth it on an already overpriced pair of ill-fitting underwear (and the company is doing nothing to rectify the situation...when all they have to do is charge the appropriate taxes at the point of sale!). The band always digs in so much, but the rest of the fabric is so loose (the waist band sizing doesn't seem to coordinate with the sizing of the rest of the underwear). They were super soft, and the designs were cute...but I found that I was never reaching for these pairs over my other "5 for $27" pairs from Victoria's Secret.
My boyfriend got a subscription for me, guest he got the more boyish style, then more recently switched to the thong. They are always fun designs and soooo comfortable.
MeUndies was ok but the cost for a pair underwear was kind of high vs even buying underwear at LaneBryant.
Are they still offering this?
I love the style of meundies underwear but the quality is hit or miss. Some of my underwear has pilled really quickly and some hasn't pilled at all. One pair ripped along the seam in several places and when I contacted customer service she said they don't do refunds or replacements after 14 days and I must have cared for it wrong. She suggested I hand wash and line dry my cotton underwear (!!!) even though the tag says machine wash. I had to post a negative comment on their facebook page for them to do anything about it.
I'm glad they ended up giving me a replacement pair but I wouldn't buy from them again. If you're looking for soft underwear at a similar quality but lower price buy at the Gap. If you're looking for high quality underwear at the same price with a no matter what product guarantee buy at Patagonia.
I love the MeUndies underwear. However, I'm not a huge fan of their subscription. You get one pair per month (or every two or three, if you chose) for $16, and the price is well worth it. However, I hate that you have to pay full price ($20) for a second pair or any other items you may want that month. They seem to be constantly sold out of underwear as well, so they only way to get any is if you are a subscriber to that particular pair. Their referral program offers a 20% discount to anyone you refer, but they 20% discount is 20% off the purchase price, which is the same discount you get for subscribing to an item. So in reality, you referrals are better off searching the internet for an actual discount coupon. Total hit on the actual product, but total miss on the subscription service.
What is MeUndies and how does it work?
MeUndies is a monthly underwear subscription service for men and women that sends a new pair of their high-quality Lenzing MicroModal underwear or a pair of socks every month. Pick the style and print (or solid color) of underwear you want, and receive a new pair (or pairs!) every month, featuring limited edition designs. Pricing starts at $14 for Women's, $16 for Men's, and $8 for socks, and varies depending on style selected and add-ons can be selected prior to shipment. Want to skip a month? Simply log into your account and make that selection- your credit card will not be charged.
What sizes does MeUndies offer?
MeUndies sizes range from XS through 4XL in both women’s and men’s underwear. Socks range from XS through XL.
How much does MeUndies cost?
Pricing starts at $14 for Women's, $16 for Men's, and $8 for socks. Members can shop the full selection at 30% off retail prices.
Can I add more than one item to a MeUndies membership?
Yes, simply sign up for more than one membership and MeUndies will ensure you receive matching pairs. Want to change it up? Simply log into your account and make your selections to change up the colors, patterns, or styles.
What cuts and styles of underwear and socks are available?
For men, choose between boxer briefs, boxer brief with fly, long boxer brief with fly, or trunks. For women, select between bikini, hipster, cheeky brief, or boyshort from the original or FeelFree lines. For socks, styles range between crew sock, quarter sock, ankle sock, and no-show sock.
What is MeUndies return policy?
If you don’t love your MeUndies shipment, MeUndies will accept your return for a full refund with free return shipping for U.S. customers. Submit a return request via your account to get the process started.
Who We Are
MSA has been your top resource for subscription box reviews since 2012, and we like to think of ourselves as your well-researched and trusted friend. Our team has unboxed tens of thousands of boxes, shared their experience honestly, and joined our community in conversations about each. We wouldn't be who we are without our readers, who contribute their own first-hand experience on the thousands of subscriptions we've reviewed. Learn more.