Deal Alert! Click Here to save 10% off any length subscription, or $3 off month-to-month
Loot Crate is a monthly subscription for geeks and gamers. Each month they send 4+ items from your favorite pop culture franchises - including a t-shirt every month and more licensed and exclusive items. Expect collectibles, gear, figures and more – $45+ value in every crate
Tagged in: Geek
- Loot Crate is a monthly subscription “for geeks and gamers.” Loot Crate sends out licensed figures, t-shirts, home goods, and more. They send out a lot of exclusive items that you can't buy anywhere else. They promise over $45 value in every crate.
What is Loot Crate?
- Loot Crate is worth it if you're looking for exclusive geeky items that you can't buy in the store at the time of shipment. Be sure to check on current Loot Crate Spoilers to make sure that month is worth it to you.
Is Loot Crate worth it?
- Loot Crate ships between the 17th-20th every month. Sign up before the 19th at 9PM PT to get that month's themed box.
When does Loot Crate ship?
- Loot Crate sends out licensed figures, t-shirts, home goods, and more. They send out a lot of exclusive items that you can't buy anywhere else. They promise over $45 value in every crate.
What kind of items will Loot Crate send me?
- You can contact them by filling out this form
How do I contact Loot Crate's customer care?
- Loot Crate is $13.95 a month with a $6 shipping charge for a month-to-month plan.A 3-month plan is $57.75 every 3 months (you save $2.10).A 6-month plan is $113.70 every 6 months (you save $6).A 12-month plan is $215.40 every 12 months and includes a free Loot Crate shirt (you save $24).
How much does Loot Crate cost?
- Loot Crate charges you at the time of signup and then the same date each month based on the signup date.
When does Loot Crate charge me?
- You can cancel your subscriptions online in your "My Account' section in the top right corner of the website.
How do I cancel Loot Crate?