Le Tote is a monthly styling and clothing rental service. Fill out your profile, subscribe, and 3 garments plus 2 accessories will delivered to your door. Additionally, subscribers have the option to purchase the items they try: the cost is $50 for dresses, $30 for separates, $20 for necklaces and bracelets, and $10 for other accessories.
Tagged in: Womens clothing
- Le Tote is a clothing rental subscription service that allows you to rent unlimited boxes of clothing and accessories for a monthly membership fee. Le Tote currently offers two memberships: Classic and Maternity. Le Tote is meant to give women a rotating closet while eliminating buyer's remorse and the hassle of laundry. To learn more about Le Tote check out our FAQ here.
What is Le Tote and how does it work? Our FAQ.
- You can keep the items in Le Tote for as long as you like. You're free to wear the clothing and accessories out and about until you feel ready to return them. You can keep the pieces you love for up to 50% off retail price and return the rest of the items when you're ready. Learn more about what's in Le Tote here.
How Long Can You Keep Le Tote?
- Le Tote costs $69 a month for a Classic membership while Le Tote maternity costs $79 per month. If you fall in love with a piece, you don't have to send it back to Le Tote. If you want to buy an item, keep it and return the rest of the pieces back to Le Tote. To learn more about Le Tote pricing and Le Tote maternity click here.
How Much Does Le Tote cost?
- After your tote is finalized, Le Tote takes 2-3 days to ship. There is a 1-day handling time for styling and packing. All totes are shipped via USPS priority shipping. Learn more about Le Tote shipping here.
When Does Le Tote Ship?
- You can cancel your Le Tote subscription at any time by phone (844-899-8683) or email. Learn more about how to cancel Le Tote here
How Do I Cancel My Le Tote Subscription?