Deal Alert! Click Here to get your first box (15 pairs) for just $3 shipping!
Hubble is a monthly subscription box for affordable, daily contacts. They teamed up with a contact manufacturer to create more affordable contacts. Their contacts are FDA approved and made of high-grade methafilcon-A hydrogel material with 55% water content, UV protection, and a thin edge.
Listed in: More Subscription Boxes
- Hubble contacts are a monthly contact lens subscription service that cost $30 a month. These contacts are daily disposable lenses with one optimized design for crystal clear vision. Shipped in 100% recyclable boxes, Hubble contacts are made of 55% water and made for all-day comfort. To learn more about Hubble contacts click here.
What are Hubble contacts and how does it work? Our FAQ.
- All Hubble contacts are made from high-grade methafilcon A hydrogel material. The hydrogel helps prevent dry eyes making Hubble contacts extremely comfortable. Hubble contacts also have 55% water content and UV protection. Learn more about these breathable lenses here.
What Are Hubble Contacts Made Of?
- Hubble contacts cost $30 a month. Unlike traditional contacts, Hubble contacts cost $264 a year compared to other brands that can cost anywhere from $500 to 700. Learn more about how to cancel or modify your Hubble contact subscription here.
How Much Does Hubble Cost?
- Hubble contacts normally take 5-10 business days to ship. All Hubble contacts are shipped in 100% recyclable boxes. Hubble contacts lens packs are also recyclable to help you keep both your eyes and the environment healthy. Learn more about Hubble shipping here.
When Does Hubble Contacts Ship?
- You can cancel your Hubble contacts account at any time with no cancellation fee. Learn more about how to cancel your Hubble subscription here.
How Do I Cancel My Hubble Subscription?