Deal Alert! Click Here to get two pairs of leggings for $24 ($99 value)
Spoiler Alert! Fabletics November 2019 Spoilers + New Subscriber Deal!
Co-founded by Kate Hudson, Fabletics is a monthly workout clothing subscription service. Every month they curate workout looks for you based on your style and exercise preferences. Complete Looks for VIP Members start at $49.95, a savings of up to 40%. You can buy the Looks you love or skip the month altogether.
Shipping: US: Free, $9 in HI, AK, PR, APO, Canada: $4.95, Australia: $5.95
Fabletics is a VIP shopping subscription for premium fitness and athleisure clothing. Co-founded by actress Kate Hudson, Fabletics lets members shop their exclusive catalog of leggings, sports bras, workout tops, jackets, shorts, and accessories like shoes, bags, and headbands at VIP prices.
Each month, VIP members will have until the 5th to shop the site, choose the “skip” option in their account (in which case, you won’t be charged anything), or do nothing. If you do nothing, Fabletics will charge you $49.95, which will be saved to your account as a “credit.” Credits can be redeemed for one outfit each.
What is Fabletics & how does it work?
It’s up to you! If you choose the “skip” option in your account by the 5th of the month, you won’t be charged anything. You can also shop between the 1st and the 5th of the month, spending however much you’d like. (Outfits start at $49.95, but accessories like bags, headbands, and more are available for under $10!)
If you take neither action by the 6th of the month, you’ll be charged $49.95, but that money simply saves to your account as a “credit.” Credits can be redeemed for one outfit each. Use your credits as soon as you’d like, or wait to use them on a future month’s purchase—whatever works for you!
How much does Fabletics cost?
Skipping the month is easy. (But it is time sensitive!) Just follow these steps:
- - Between the 1st and 5th of each month, login to your Fabletics account.
- - Click the red “Skip the Month” button at the top of your My Outfits page. It should be front and center, right beneath the “Welcome Back” message.
- - Once it’s clicked, it should be replaced with gray text saying, “You skipped this month.”
Our tip: Since skipping the month is time sensitive, we recommend setting a calendar reminder or marking the 5th in your planner to make sure you don’t miss the deadline!
How do you skip a month of Fabletics?
You can start your membership by getting two pairs of leggings for just $24 when you use this link!
Fabletics also holds occasional sales and promotions that are for existing members-only.
Do you have a Fabletics promo code or coupon?
While getting in touch with Fabletics is pretty simple, we’ve heard from some former members that customer service isn’t always the most accommodating. Here’s what to look out for based on their experiences:
- - Fabletics customer service might try to convince you to just skip future months rather than cancel completely. Be firm about what you’d like to do!
- - You may not be refunded for the credits saved to your account. For that reason, we recommend redeeming them for outfits and then cancelling.
Is it easy to cancel Fabletics?
- Yes! Kate Hudson co-founded Fabletics in 2013.
Is Fabletics Kate Hudson’s leggings brand?
- Fabletics is a favorite among our reviewers, partially because of the flexibility of the membership, but especially because of the quality of the clothing. The leggings in particular hold up well over time, workout after workout, and wash after wash. And the curvier folks on our team tend to like the fit—many Fabletics compression styles (like their PowerHold styles in particular) do a great job of staying put (and not sliding down) without being restrictive. Check out our reviews to learn more!
Are Fabletics leggings worth it?