Emma & Chloe
Deal Alert! Click Here to save $10 off your first box!
Spoiler Alert! Emma & Chloe July 2019 FULL SPOILERS + Coupon!
Emma&Chloé began introducing up-and-coming French jewelry designers to the women of Europe four years ago. Now, we are delivering straight to the doors of women all across America!
Become a member and receive a unique, high-quality jewelry piece by one of France’s hottest independent designers every month, complete with certificate of authenticity, an Emma&Chloé travel pouch and our monthly French lifestyle magazine, La Gazette."
- From Emma&Chloe: "Emma&Chloe is the only company bringing the creations of independent, up-and-coming jewelry designers from France to the US. Each month, you’ll receive a new piece of jewelry with a retail value of $50–$200 according to your preferred color options (gold, silver or surprise) and earring style when applicable (post or clip-on), as well as a certificate of authenticity, an Emma&Chloé protective travel pouch and our monthly lifestyle magazine, La Gazette."
What is Emma&Chloe?
- Emma&Chloe is worth it if you prefer “quality over quantity,” love discovering new designers and enjoy wearing unique pieces you won’t find anywhere else.
Is Emma&Chloe worth it?
- By-the-month subscriptions are $35/month, with discounts given when you subscribe for 3, 6, or 12 months at a time. A 12-month subscription is $348, a $72 savings.
How much does Emma&Chloe cost?
- From Emma&Chloe: "Boxes are typically shipped on the first week of every month from our US warehouse, and generally arrive between the 5th and 15th depending on your location. For new subscribers, you will receive the box for the the month in which your first order was placed."
When doe Emma&Chloe ship?
- From Emma&Chloe: "You may reach Emma&Chloe customer service directly at [email protected] and will receive a response within 48 hours."
How do I reach Emma&Chloe customer service?
- From Emma&Chloe: "To unsubscribe, simply send an email to [email protected] prior to the end of your current subscription."
How do I unsubscribe from Emma&Chloe?