- $20 per month
- Ships to US
- Founded in 2020
Birdie really liked this food. Like, a lot. She has always been a grazing sort-of cat who probably just mostly eats because her biology dictates that she should, but she seemed to actually enjoy these formulas as a special event if that makes sense. Like, she has actual excitement over dinner now. And it is kind of adorable! I think Cat Person is a great alternative to her normal routine or at the very least, an incredible supplement. Sure, this food costs significantly more than a bag of Friskies, but it also just has better stuff inside than many other brands and lacks fillers like corn, soy, grain, wheat, rice, and potatoes. If you are already paying more for higher-quality cat food, this would be a great service to try. I totally think we will keep ordering her the wet food to replace her other choices and if she sticks with this level of enthusiasm as we get to the bottom of the bag of dry food, we might just make the switch entirely! Read more...
More Staff Reviews of Cat Person
- $20 per month
- Ships to US
- Founded in 2020
What We Love
- No more schlepping to the store or pet store to buy cat food.
- High-quality, grain-free cat food with simple, straightforward, honest labels (clear ingredient lists, and no tricks or fine print).
- Our kitties even flip for the kibble dry cat food — it’s like magical kitty potion.
- Low-carb recipes contain only 1 to 2 animal proteins, so it’s easy to avoid allergens and find options your cat will love.
- Wet cat food comes in easy-open cups and dry food comes in smaller, resealable bags for freshness and best cat food taste.
- Starter Box includes Serve & Store set with a measured dry cat food serving scoop, wet cat food resealable lids, and wet food spoons.
- All products are either dishwasher-safe or machine washable.
- Cat Person gives back to cats in need, including fostering kitten and cat rescues, and donating Cat Person cat food and supplies to set up other foster parents.
What You Should Know
- This cat food subscription is likely more expensive than your cat’s current everyday food.
- A single meal plan can provide four weeks’ worth of cat food for up to three cats. If you have four cats or more, you should order à la carte.
- Products like the cat beds and bowls are designed for a cat’s unique feline features and physiological needs.
- Products are attractively designed, and cat owners love them just as much!
- Cats are carnivores and cats need lots of real meat to stay fit, which is why Cat Person includes at least 50% more quality animal protein than AAFCO industry standards.
We Recommend Cat Person If
- You’re interested in high-quality, high-protein, and low-carbohydrate pet food for your cat’s health.
- Have a cat that’s a picky eater or on a limited-ingredient diet.
- Like the idea of customizable pet food plans for your cat coming to your home automatically each month.
Be The First To Review Cat Person!WRITE A REVIEW
What is Cat Person and how does it work?
How do the shipments work?
Is Cat Person easy to cancel?
How much does Cat Person cat food cost?
From the Brand
"The Starter Box is a way to trial the Cat Person food and transition your cat for two weeks before the first meal plan shipment is sent out. The Starter Box includes 2 sleeves (10 cups) of wet food and 1 bag (2 lbs) of dry food. The flavors in your Starter Box will be based on the responses you give on our quiz regarding your cat's preferences or dietary restrictions, but you can definitely change them before checkout. As a bonus, the Starter Box also includes a free Serve & Store set!The Starter Box is a way to trial the Cat Person food and transition your cat for two weeks before the first meal plan shipment is sent out. The Starter Box includes 2 sleeves (10 cups) of wet food and 1 bag (2 lbs) of dry food. The flavors in your Starter Box will be based on the responses you give on our quiz regarding your cat's preferences or dietary restrictions, but you can definitely change them before checkout. As a bonus, the Starter Box also includes a free Serve & Store set!"
Who We Are
MSA has been your top resource for subscription box reviews since 2012, and we like to think of ourselves as your well-researched and trusted friend. Our team has unboxed tens of thousands of boxes, shared their experience honestly, and joined our community in conversations about each. We wouldn't be who we are without our readers, who contribute their own first-hand experience on the thousands of subscriptions we've reviewed. Learn more.